Argh
| Why does California always hit me at 6pm on a Friday evening for documentation that has to be uploaded NOW!!!? No one's going to read it until Monday anyway. Granted, I'm the agreeable type, and had it all up by 1 a.m. Saturday. I mean, I wasn't going to miss seeing the Whirling Dervishes with It was an interesting experience. The Whirling Dervishes whirl in search of enlightenment. I have no doubt that after half an hour of spinning, you see God. Lest I make too light of it, let me state that it was hypnotic, entrancing, and beautiful. I'm glad we went. I spent Saturday running co-worker JFo down to Clemson, SC, so he could drop his car off at his parents house while he's in California indefinitely. JFo's family is lovely, and we lingered a bit before schlepping the 5 hours home. I crashed hard. Speaking of crashing, hormones seem to leveling out. Insomnia seems to be resolving nicely - only waking up once a night. I'm definitely feeling more human. Today, I ponder the anthology of shorts at the Nevermore Festival at 2pm. Anyone else interested? I think that's about all I'm up for today. | |

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home